Boldly Marketing Your PassionsWhere: Triangle AMA Transitions SIG
The Frontier (Fusion Room)
800 Park Offices Dr.
RTP, North Carolina 27709
When: May 2, 2016 , 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Identifying and clearly understanding your passions in life (personally and professionally) and connecting these passions to the career you most want can breathe energy into and bring focus to your search efforts. The intersection and alignment of one’s passions, skills/talents and the needs of an organization and its customers represents your “Best Work Style” – your unique value proposition. When you fully engage your passions, that extra effort and energy required to thrive in today’s competitive environment manifests in powerful ways – including the way you brand yourself and interview with prospective employers.
In this engaging and interactive presentation, we will explore:
- 10 Passion Archetypes based on “The Passion Profiler™”, a groundbreaking online assessment instrument, which reliably measures and identifies your work-related passions which are the outward manifestation of your deeper inner purpose which drives you – personally and professionally.
- What type of career/profession will be an optimum fit with your “best work style”?
- What type of organization will be a good fit for you?
- What value can you bring to an organization based on your passions?
- How can you inspire others with your passions via your resume, LinkedIn profile, publications, website, etc.?
Contact: Bill Spreitzer