Scientific research has revealed that there are 3 distinct styles of decision making: the personal, the practical, and the analytical. We all have different balances of these 3 styles but we tend to develop a preference for one over the other two. This preference becomes a subconscious force affecting the decisions we make and shaping how we perceive the world around us and how we perceive ourselves. It also helps explain why we act the way we do in different situations.
The “Attribute Index” assessment has been validated in over 28 individual validation studies, conducted over 20 years by more than 19 separate examiners.
- Talent Development (Leadership, sales, customer service, financial services, IT)
- Performance Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Job Search
- Emotional Intelligence
- The degree to which you access empathy, practical and schematic thinking in making decisions.
- The balance between your self esteem, the roles you play, and your career direction and how this balance impacts your experience of yourself and life.
- The strengths and weaknesses associated with your thinking/decision making style preferences.
- Those things that motivate you.
- Key areas for growth, development and reinforcement.
- Preferred work environment.
- The level of development in 78 work related performance attributes.
- A brief pre-assessment discussion to clarify an area(s) of your work-life that you desire a breakthrough in to select the report option best suited for you.
- A link will be provided to complete the Attribute Index assessment that will take 15 – 20 minutes maximum.
- You will receive a PDF version of your assessment report (12 – 20 pages depending on the report option chosen) along with a 60 – 90 minute coaching session to debrief your results. The debrief can be done in person, over the phone or via video-conference.