The Passion Profiler™, a groundbreaking online tool, assesses and identifies an individual’s life and work-related passions which are the outward manifestation of the deeper inner purpose which drives that individual. These quantifiable passions are expressed as 10 Passion Profile Archetypes that define a person’s overall approach to work and life – and how they can be best engaged within their organization.
- Talent Development
- Succession/Career Planning
- Assembling High Performing Teams
- Deepening Employee Engagement (in current roles)
- Effective Hiring and On-boarding
- Strategy Deployment (what skills & passions needed)
The tool includes a Comprehensive Passion Profile Report for each respondent which:
- Identifies and explains their Passion Profile Archetypes
- Compares respondents’ Passion Profile Archetypes with group results
- Identifies the archetype styles they are exhibiting at work
- Examines how respondents’ views of themselves impact their role at work and their affiliation with the organization
- Identifies their contribution to the flow of organizational knowledge
- Highlights how self-reflection is impacting the expression of their individual purpose and passions
- If done outside of an ongoing coaching relationship, a pre-survey 20-30 minute call with the person taking the instrument is included to gain familiarity with each other and answer any questions prior to taking the on-line survey. The assessment takes about 30 - 40 minutes to complete
- Passion Profiler 20 page assessment report and a 60 - 90 minute coaching session done in person or via videoconference to go through the report.