This workshop positions individuals to take the best care of their clients – whether they are internal to your organization, or external (customers, supplier partners, key stakeholders, etc.). Relationship building is a skill. This innovative workshop teaches the fundamentals of relationship based interactions to afford a lasting, positive outcome for both you and your clients.
Individuals at any level looking to increase their ability to deeply listen and relate to others while honoring their intrinsic values and drivers.
- Understanding the purpose of relationship in any setting.
- Missing keys to connection – Attitude, Listening and Feedback
- Multigenerational relationship blocks
- Relationship Anxiety
- Asking for the business
- Ability to identify the purpose of relationship building and how it contributes to organizational, community and personal growth.
- Understanding of why people need to connect
- Skills for immediate connection including 3 levels of listening, acknowledgement, and attitude
- Recognize 4 generations of clients and how to adapt to their expectations
- Identify individual approaches to initial relationship building
- Specific tools to overcome accompanying stress
- General understanding of when to call for action
Length: Full day
Materials Provided: Workbooks
Methods Used: Skills Introduction, group and paired discussions, live examples through role play, interactive exercises
An original work of Susan Arnold Coaching and Leadership