Behavioral research suggests that the most effective people are those who understand themselves, both their strengths and weaknesses, so they can develop strategies to meet the demands of their environment. This report measures the four dimensions of normal behavior: dominance (D), influence (I), steadiness (S) and compliance (C).
The DISC behavior style assessment can be used in a wide variety of situations:
- Selection and hiring of new employees
- New Employee Orientation and Performance Plans
- Retention Strategies for Key Employees
- Coaching, Mentoring and Leadership Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Communication enhancement
- Success Planning
- Team Development
This assessment provides the participant knowledge of their unique behaviors. Specific insights are:
- Preferred work style based on natural behavior
- How to effectively communicate with the participant
- How the participant can adapt his/her own communication to other styles
- How the participant views his/her self and how others view the participant
- Words that portray the participant based on each of the four quadrants of behavior
- Characteristics of the participant’s current adapted style (how participant behaves in their work environment)
- Comparison of the natural and adapted style
- After the completion of a short on-line assessment, a completely personalized and unique report is immediately created, which includes the above-mentioned insights.
- A debrief coaching session discusses and guides the participant through an in-depth understanding of these insights and how they potentially impact their performance.
- This assessment can be combined in one report and debrief session with the Motivators assessment if so desired.